Choi Hung Estate Tote Bag
This unique tote bag is inspired from a famous public housing estate Hong Kong, Choi Hung Estate.
The estate was built in 1958 and has become photogenic and a tourism hot spot in recent years! Our tote is inspired by its most photographed view, which is a basketball field with the fascinating rainbow apartments behind!🌈
In 2017, a photograph of the buildings was shortlisted for the Arcaid Award, an architecture photography prize. Yet, the scene had also featured in a music video of a Korean boy band SEVENTEEN which made the view more famous over Asia.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)